At MCYAF, we strongly believe that the most effective method for helping young people is based on family-focused, integrated treatment. During therapy, a caring professional establishes a deep trust and working relationship with each individual and family in order to uncover, understand, and resolve the various factors that influence behaviors and emotions. Treatment is not a “one size fits all” approach. Instead, we take an in-depth look at each young person and family to customize our approach to meet their needs.
The unique MCYAF approach includes:
- Therapy for children and families without insurance-determined limits
- A collaborative approach with the opportunity for intensive individual therapy in conjunction with family and or/couples therapy
- Treatment recommendations based on the collaborative efforts of a multidisciplinary professional team
- Trauma-informed care that aims to engage people with histories of trauma, recognize the presence of trauma symptoms, and acknowledge the role that trauma has played in their lives.
- Services provided on a sliding-scale, making care accessible to all.